Combining Luxury and Convenience
Offering unparalleled views and desirable amenities housed within the Sky Lodge, residents of these homes also have access to the full slate of offerings already available on campus. These include the Health & Fitness Club, Sterling Dining Room, Swede Hill Public House, Charley’s casual grab-and-go venue, the private dining room for special occasions, a private theater, and more.
Home Features & Finishes
- One-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 816 to 1,611 sq. ft.
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Choice of shaker-style wood or painted/stained contemporary-style cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Fireplaces, kitchen islands, and wine refrigerators in larger homes
- Walk-in closet with optional organization packages
- Spacious walk-in shower with double sinks in primary bathrooms
- State-of-the-art HVAC system with individual home controls and energy-efficient windows
- Private decks with room for outdoor seating and dining