Welcome to the Neighborhood
From color-coded hallways for easy wayfinding to an assortment of inviting menu options, our memory care neighborhoods will support residents to live well. Once fully opened, we will offer unique programming and activities tailored to the individual, including the internationally-acclaimed Best Friends™ Approach. Wellness and quality of life for memory care residents are significantly improved by good relationships built on trust. Features will include:
- Three freshly-prepared chef meals daily and snacks
- Personalized daily programs
- Supervised outings and excursions
- Award-winning Full Life Wellness & Life Enrichment Program™
- 24-hour care monitoring
- Weekly housekeeping with linen service
- Emergency call system
- Secured and secluded exterior courtyard
- Functional Fitness Classes
Contact us to learn more about how we’re making a difference in memory care at Touchmark at The Ranch in Prescott, Arizona.
Centralized Nursing Support
We have launched a new staffing program that benefits residents, team members, and families in our community. Licensed nurses overseen by the Clinical Services team at the Touchmark central office are on-call to support your local nursing team between 6 pm and 6 am every day.
These team members are:
- Trained in evaluative care as well as all Touchmark policies and procedures
- Licensed in all states where Touchmark communities are located
- Equipped to advise and provide direct recommendations for staff on-site when community nurses are unavailable
- Available for phone and video consultations with team members and residents as needed
- In regular communication with the Health Services team in each community
- Compiling data and performing audits to improve quality assurance
- Able to access each community’s EMAR system
Our goal is to provide more comprehensive nursing coverage for residents and reduce community team member stress. Community contacts/nurses remain a vital part of this process. Any after-hours support is conveyed to local nurses to assist with continuously coordinated care, and local nurses are available should the need arise.