Assisted Living: Support as You Need It
Person-centered care at Touchmark at The Ranch translates to an individual approach in which we make sure each resident in assisted living is receiving precisely the care they need to live a full life. This is a united effort between the residents themselves, their families, and our care teams. An initial and detailed assessment lets us begin to understand a resident’s life story and particular needs. From there, we check in regularly to ensure that we address changes and make adjustments as needed. From assistance with dressing and grooming to a dietary consultation to transportation, residents get the specific support they need and deserve.
- Three freshly-prepared chef meals daily
- Regularly scheduled social and cultural activities, both on- and off-campus
- Scheduled local transportation
- On-site salon/barbershop
- Fitness classes
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Licensed nurses with 24-hour trained caregiving staff
- In-depth initial assessment for personalized care
- Recurring assessments and scheduled care conferences
Assisted living homes start at $4,220 per month for a studio, $4,310 per month for a one-bedroom, and $5,585 per month for a two-bedroom home plus additional care fees determined by assessment.
Get in touch to schedule a private tour and see our vibrant senior living community in action.