In Touchmark’s assisted living neighborhoods, we work with you to develop a customized care plan that is frequently evaluated and adapted as needed, so you only pay for the care you require via our personalized care-points system. From assistance with dressing and grooming to a dietary consultation to transportation, residents get the specific support they need and deserve.
- Three daily chef-prepared meals
- Changing of bed linens or flat-linen laundry
- Housekeeping services
- Licensed nurses, 24-hour trained caregiving staff, full-time resident care manager, and coordinator
- In-depth initial assessment to determine resident’s negotiated service plan
- Recurring assessments and scheduled care conference
Enhanced Assisted Living
For residents needing greater support, Touchmark offers a higher staff-to-resident ratio in our smaller home-like Claremont neighborhood. A key feature of the Claremont neighborhood is its customizable nature. Residents spend time in their private homes when they want to and socialize with others over meals or other activities. Residents in this neighborhood are afforded proximity to the core of what’s happening in the community at any given time, and highly-qualified team members who can provide the assistance needed are present 24 hours a day so that you or your loved one can rest assured and simply enjoy the many amenities provided.
- Three daily meals served family-style and snacks
- Housekeeping, laundry, bedmaking, daily tidying, garbage removal
- Utilities including electricity, water, sewer, garbage, basic cable, and