Welcome to the Neighborhood
From color-coded hallways for easy wayfinding to a menu of inviting menu options, our memory care neighborhoods support residents to live well. We enrich the daily lives of those living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related illnesses through unique programming and activities tailored to the individual, including the distinctive and internationally-acclaimed Best Friends™ Approach. In our experience, wellness and quality of life for memory care residents are significantly improved by good relationships built on trust. Features include:
- Three freshly-prepared chef meals daily and snacks
- Personalized daily programs
- Supervised outings and excursions
- Award-winning Full Life Wellness & Life Enrichment Program™
- 24-hour care monitoring
- Weekly housekeeping with linen service
- Emergency call system
- Functional Fitness Classes
Contact us to learn more about how we’re making a difference in memory care at Touchmark on South Hill in Spokane, Washington.
Centralized Nursing Support
We have launched a new staffing program that benefits residents, team members, and families in our community. Licensed nurses overseen by the Clinical Services team at the Touchmark central office are on-call to support your local nursing team between 5 pm and 5 am every day.
These team members are:
- Trained in evaluative care as well as all Touchmark policies and procedures
- Licensed in all states where Touchmark communities are located
- Equipped to advise and provide direct recommendations for staff on-site when community nurses are unavailable
- Available for phone and video consultations with team members and residents as needed
- In regular communication with the Health Services team in each community
- Compiling data and performing audits to improve quality assurance
- Able to access each community’s EMAR system
Our goal is to provide more comprehensive nursing coverage for residents and reduce community team member stress. Community contacts/nurses remain a vital part of this process. Any after-hours support is conveyed to local nurses to assist with continuously coordinated care, and local nurses are available should the need arise.