Centralized Nursing Support
We have launched a new staffing program that benefits residents, team members, and families in our community. Licensed nurses overseen by the Clinical Services team at the Touchmark central office are on-call to support your local nursing team between 5 pm and 5 am every day.
These team members are:
- Trained in evaluative care as well as all Touchmark policies and procedures
- Licensed in all states where Touchmark communities are located
- Equipped to advise and provide direct recommendations for staff on-site when community nurses are unavailable
- Available for phone and video consultations with team members and residents as needed
- In regular communication with the Health Services team in each community
- Compiling data and performing audits to improve quality assurance
- Able to access each community’s EMAR system
Our goal is to provide more comprehensive nursing coverage for residents and reduce community team member stress. Community contacts/nurses remain a vital part of this process. Any after-hours support is conveyed to local nurses to assist with continuously coordinated care, and local nurses are available should the need arise.
Support as You Need It
Person-centered care at Touchmark at Mount Bachelor Village translates to an individual approach in which we make sure each resident in our residential care neighborhood is receiving precisely the care they need to live a full life. This is a united effort between the residents themselves, their families, and our care teams. An initial and detailed assessment lets us begin to understand a resident’s life story and particular needs. From there, we check in regularly to ensure that we address changes and make adjustments as needed. From assistance with dressing and grooming to a dietary consultation to transportation, residents get the specific support they need and deserve.
- Three freshly-prepared chef meals daily
- Regularly scheduled social and cultural activities, both on and off campus
- Scheduled local transportation
- On-site salon/barbershop
- Health & Fitness Studio with certified fitness professionals
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Licensed nurses with 24-hour trained caregiving staff
- In-depth initial assessment for personalized care
- Recurring assessments and scheduled care conferences