Compassionate and Dependable Care
All staff receive person-centered training about Touchmark’s philosophy of care, which respects each person’s life history and preferences, encourages an overall sense of well-being, and provides positive and unconditional regard for each individual.
- 24-hour specialized nursing care
- Scheduled physician visits
- Specialized modified diets and tube feedings overseen by a registered dietitian
- Occupational therapy and rehabilitation
- Registered social worker
- Three meals and nutritious snacks prepared on-site
- Pain management
- Wound management
- Comprehensive end-of-life care
- Foot care and podiatry
Contact our Director of Care at Touchmark at Wedgewood to learn more about long-term care in Edmonton for your loved one.